The Marketing team at AI Foundry is seeking a Sales Development Representative or “SDR”. In this customer facing position, the SDR will research and provide first level qualification of potential clients, as well as, reach out and arrange first contact between the client and our sales representative. A SDR must be at ease talking with VP and C-level clients, discussing AI Foundry’s solutions and value, handling objectives, getting first meetings, and writing compelling emails to drive traffic at our sponsored premier events.
You will use the latest tools to target potential customers and explain our value proposition, including Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, Zoom Info and work with other members of our demand generation team to leverage coordinated marketing campaigns.
You will learn what the latest in AI technology and machine learning can do for our customers, without needing to be too deep on the technology itself. You will work with all departments in AI Foundry to get that all important first meeting with a potential customer; Sales will pick up the ball from there on to move the client down the pipeline to an eventual sale.
This is a great opportunity for a detail oriented, B2B marketing-savvy professional who is interested in working with cutting edge technologies and a high-energy marketing team. This full-time salaried position is based in our corporate headquarters in Wakefield, MA reporting to our Senior Director of Demand Generation.
The best individual for this position will have strong research skills and excellent communication skills, is collaborative by nature and a team player, while being a results driven person who can also work independently.
As part of the Marketing team, you will play a critical role in this highly visible position and your activities will be expected to:
- Conduct company and contact research using resources such as Salesforce.com, Zoom Info, LinkedIn and other Sales Intelligence tools;
- Research company firmographics, market conditions and buying trends and groups to determine potential customer fit;
- Build prospect profiles to support targeted campaign strategies that drive marketing campaigns.
- Follow up with clients to get a first meeting arranged with Sales through:
- Scripted email copy
- Customized LinkedIn InMails
- Video emails
- Customized promotional emails
Some of our best leads come from events we sponsor. Your role is critical to our success in getting qualified client traffic to our booth, where you will:
- Work with the Marketing team on pre-event campaign development and list uploads into SF.com;
- Warm up leads prior to events and set meetings for Sales at the event;
- Attend events as the Marketing lead and help set up the booth and self-running presentations are in place to ensure AI Foundry has the best possible presence; and
- Engage with potential customers at events to tell our story and make connections with Sales.
Digital Marketing Campaigns
Got Digital Marketing? We love to create and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns using a variety of online tools. Your role will be to:
- Contribute to data governance by maintaining and creating clean, complete contact lists and organizational charts for our target market(s) and microsegments, with relevant data such as direct dial phone numbers, accurate email addresses, corporate headquarters locations, etc.
- Research potential relevant content for AI Foundry to curate using Curata.
- Research list sources including industry associations, LI groups and other social media channels for us to help amplify our messages.
- Assist with strategic projects that relate to lead generation and lead management procedures
Experience and Qualifications
- BA/BS with concentration in Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- Previous job experience working in a B2B marketing or sales environment
- Previous job experience using Salesforce.com
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong research skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to learn new technology applications quickly
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and/or projects using appropriate methodologies and tools
- Strong analytical skills
- High personal and professional integrity
- Must be a self-starter and creative problem solver, with ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment
- Solid time management skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently and meet deadlines
- Outgoing and personable, willing to work face-to-face with a variety of cross-functional team members
Education, Experience, and Language
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in marketing or business)
- 5+ years of experience in a related role
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Fluent English required
The Company has an equal opportunity policy.