AI Foundry is seeking an experienced conference and tradeshow manager to join our Marketing team. This role will leverage your knowledge of conference management, trade show planning and on-site execution to plan and execute key events which serve as the platform for lead generation, brand awareness, business development, and new product introductions. Managing conference and tradeshow participation is part of your DNA -- from pre-show planning and logistics, on-site and post-show analysis.
In this role, key responsibilities include:
- Negotiate sponsorship, exhibiting and speaking opportunities with events producers
- Manage all logistics including: AV, shipping, graphics, printing, giveaways, and anything needed to facilitate event execution according to plan
- Schedule hotel and conference registration and coordination
- Work with our internal marketing team to promote events and drive attendance using email, advertising, social media and web
- Work with internal team members to ensure messaging and collateral are on brand and up to date
- Work with sales management to identify staffing for events
- Create show briefing books and hold pre-show meetings to prep staff
- Act as a liaison between marketing, sales, support, and external participants
- Obtain, augment and disseminate pre-show registration lists to team to utilize prior to the event
- Ensure that payments for exhibit services and other vendor payments are made on time
- Keep track of all pertinent deadlines relevant to events and conferences, including booking dates, payment, cancellation, material receipt, installation/dismantle and other important deadlines
- Plan, and track expenses for event budget
- Boxing and ship all show materials
- Travel to event, booth set-up, manage all installation components, manage all aspects of the booth and the event including: training of booth staff and booth schedule, dismantling and shipment of booth
- Act as social media resource providing material for marketing team to use in social media activities during the event.
- Format, append, upload, assign leads in SF.com database. Also ensure all leads are added to the appropriate SF.com campaigns
- Manage event budget and expense tracking
- Prepare post-show reports, ROI analysis
Education & Skills:
- This is a critical and highly visible role in the company that demands creativity, superior organizational, project management and time management skills, attention to detail (without losing sight of the big picture), the ability to think with clarity under pressure. Most importantly, it requires the drive and ability to take ownership of and deliver high quality programs on time, within budget and with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple programs simultaneously.
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills.
- The ideal candidate will understand best practices and processes for tradeshow event management.
- High-energy, creative, highly collaborative, team-oriented, driven individual with a passion for executing high quality, successful marketing programs within a complex, global organization.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Salesforce.com.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in marketing and a minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in conference and event planning activities for B2B technology organizations
- Ability to travel: 30-50%
The Company has an equal opportunity policy.