AI Foundry Demand Generation Manager
As the demand generation manager, in this critical and highly visible role, you will execute integrated demand generation programs to drive pipeline growth and net new customers. In addition, you will have complete responsibility for event management which includes planning, organizing and executing events, including trade shows, webcasts and conferences on time and within budget. You will work across multiple functions and geographies in marketing program identification, development, and execution. You will work closely with the inside sales team running campaigns and measuring success.
The position reports to the Director of Demand Generation and serves as a member of the marketing team. This position primarily interacts with the marketing team and both our inside and outside sales representatives.
- Develops, manages, executes and evaluates integrated demand generation campaigns utilizing all of the marketing mix elements – emails, videos, podcasts, webinars and 3rd party relationships/programs.
- Writes program briefs for each integrated program with key elements including: target messages, target audiences, goals, major components and timelines.
- Manages/develops various campaign content – webinar management, podcast development, email copy, etc.
- Manages conference and tradeshow from pre-show planning and logistics, on-site and post-show analysis. Activities include: Pre-show: event planning including all exhibit logistics, booth design and updates, vendor management, budget management and all marketing materials support (collateral, media, and promotional items); On-site: travel to event, booth set-up, manage all installation components, training of booth staff and dismantling and shipment of booth; Post-show: budget reconciliation, lead analysis (including net new contacts/companies), booth evaluation upon return, shipment dismantling, event debrief survey to team.
- Helps create conversations with prospects by developing, managing, executing and evaluating email campaigns, nurture programs and lead scoring with the goal of generating MQLs. Works with internal resources to create compelling HTML emails and other campaign assets with strong copy, images and calls to action (CTAs).
- Submits marketing campaigns to Marketo manager to build and execute in Marketo. Proactively manage and monitor communications based upon industry, audience and communication frequency.
- Provides detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including response rates, conversion rates, and ROI.
- Manages the program spend to support demand generation activities and expenses analyzing the total spend versus budget.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in building and executing tactical marketing campaign plans that support effective awareness building and B2B lead generation in the UK and EMEA within a software or technology related environment.
- Previous successful event management responsibility that includes planning, organizing and executing events, including trade shows, seminars and conferences on time and within budget.
- Experience working across multiple functions and geographies, and working with these cross-functional teams in marketing program identification, development, and execution.
- Demonstrated success directly managing closed loop integrated marketing programs with a successful track record of achieving demonstrable results. Must have strong data evaluation skills with the ability to extract, interpret and summarize results.
- Proven creativity, superior organizational, project management and time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to think with clarity under pressure.
- Demonstrated drive and ability to take ownership of and deliver high quality programs and content on time, within budget and with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple programs simultaneously with a sense of urgency and ownership.
- Clear and compelling writing and copywriting skills, strong oral communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Must understand best practices and processes for demand generation and integrated marketing programs and elements throughout the lead lifecycle.
- High-energy, creative, highly collaborative, team-oriented, driven individual with a passion for executing high quality, successful marketing programs within a complex, global organization.
- Proficient with database marketing, marketing automation and CRM tools – Marketo and Salesforce.com experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com a must.
- Ability to travel: 20%
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / business or any related field from an accredited institution
- Please email your CV to [email protected], having informed your supervisor of your intention to apply.