EMEA Inside Sales Executive
An experienced and ambitious Inside Sales Executive is sought to grow an existing pipeline of business across multiple verticals and solutions initially in the UK, with a remit to expand to other countries over time. The successful candidate will be responsible for working in collaboration with existing Inside Sales resources, Marketing and Field Sales in order to generate qualified leads.
About AI Foundry
AI Foundry, a Kodak Alaris business unit, transforms enterprise operations by integrating information, people and processes to enable increased insight and improved decision-making. Our Actionable Intelligence Management solutions help organizations streamline and automate manual processes, seize new business opportunities and manage compliance, all while driving bottom-line performance.
- Achieve qualified lead generation targets
- Use Salesforce to manage lead generation activities
- Progress leads through a complex and detailed sales process
- Generate leads by researching a targeted list of accounts and creating custom messaging for different groups within each account
Required Skills and/or Knowledge Specifications
- Minimum of three years of successful inside sales experience in a technology company
- Ability to commute to Hemel Hempstead atleast three times per week
- Expertise in asking relevant questions to prospects in order to understand business needs
- Expertise in explaining complex solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills via webinars
- Should have a sense of ownership and accountability
- Demonstrate an ability to use initiative to produce and execute new business campaigns
Eduation and/or Experience Specifications
- University graduate
- Experience in BPM, ECM and/or document management sales
- Experience with using Salesforce.com for lead generation activities
- Another European language, especially French, German or Spanish
The Company has an equal opportunity policy.