Enterprise Account Executive
The Enterprise Account Executive is an experienced sales position focused on targeted sales efforts and pipeline development in a territory or designated vertical. Individuals will be responsible for developing opportunities, setting accounts strategy; competitive positioning and sales execution in selling AI Foundry Actionable Intelligence solutions. Expectations and job responsibilities are, but are not limited to, attainment of assigned revenue quotas, accurate forecasting, participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
About AI Foundry
AI Foundry, a Kodak Alaris business unit, transforms enterprise operations by integrating information, people and processes to enable increased insight and improved decision-making. Our Actionable Intelligence Management solutions help organizations streamline and automate manual processes, seize new business opportunities and manage compliance, all while driving bottom-line performance.
- Demonstrated track record closing complex solution sales with a average transaction value of $250,000
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a business to business software sales role, consistently exceeding assigned quotas
- Highly disciplined approach to organizing one's activities and priorities.
- Fluent with and consistent practitioner of one of the value based selling methodologies.
- Strong ability at asking the right questions of the right person at the right time during the sales cycle.
- Exceptional skills at building return on investment cases with customers.
- Experience selling at a senior management level (VP/C-level)
- Ability to interact with Technical Buying influences during Product demonstrations and evaluations
- Experience selling solutions comprising consulting, implementation and training services
- Excellent communication/presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi task ... work on multiple major sales opportunities simultaneously
- Ability to approach problems analytically and methodically
- Strong negotiation skills (practiced through the entire lifecycle of a sales opportunity / customer engagement)
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to work in a remote or home office with little or no direct supervision
Skills and/or Knowledge Specifications
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Content Management, Enterprise Search, Business Process Management markets and technologies
- Personal contacts at senior level with leading companies in Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, and/or Utilities
- Technical aptitude at an Enterprise Software Solutions level to be credible with business byers and stakeholders
Eduation and/or Experience Specifications
- BS or equivalent
- MBA a plus
The Company has an equal opportunity policy.