The Market Development Representative (MDR) team is responsible for outbound prospecting and setting up qualified appointments for our account executive team. We’re looking for an efficient communicator who can gain access to key decision makers in order to articulate the company’s value proposition.
In this role, you will make outbound calls, send emails, conduct video chats to potential clients who have expressed interest in learning more about AI Foundry or appear to be strong potential customers based upon our general market focus. The Market Development Representative qualifies leads through targeted questions about their business strategy to include informing them about AI Foundry’s offering and ascertains the likelihood of the prospect being a good match for AI Foundry solutions. The goal is to uncover active digital transformation projects, initiatives and RFPs/RFIs for our solutions.
The MDR will have clearly defined daily activities and will be expected to structure their day accordingly to meet or exceed these goals. The ideal candidate will have prior successful sales, market development or account management experience.
Your Day to Day Job Will Include:
- Identify important decision makers at prospective companies.
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads: 60 outbound calls, 30-40 emails, 5-10 LinkedIn Sales Navigator InMail’s and communications and 1 video email/chat per day into defined target accounts.
- Set up qualified new business meetings for Account Executives through email outreach, cold-calling, social selling, video chats and incentive campaigns. The goal is to uncover active digital transformation projects, initiatives and RFPs/RFIs for our solutions.
- Research accounts, identify target personas and communicate targeted messaging.
- Qualify inbound marketing leads in an efficient and timely manner.
- Quickly assess lead value and build relationships with prospects.
- Document, plan and execute daily/weekly/monthly quarterly activity plans and track results.
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly activity and new business quotas.
- Participate in daily marketing morning meetings (15 minutes) to discuss plan of action for the day.
- Detailed weekly 1:1 meetings to discuss lead progress.
- Keep ALL activities, notes and material updated in SFDC and SalesLoft.
- Bring a positive attitude every day.
- Perform all other market development duties as assigned.
Tools to be used:
- Salesloft – communication cadence application
- Vidyard video (via SalesLoft)
- Drift – Real-time marketing conversation application (potential new tool)
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator – Lead research and development tool
- Sendoso (Incentive company)
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years of inside sales or sales development experience, preferably B2B at a software company
- Comfortable and effective in email outreach, video chats, social selling, sales prospecting, cold-calling
- Proven ability to meet or exceed goals
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Prior experience with a sales CRM is a plus
- Proactive and passionate about making an impact in a growing technology industry
- Punctual, reliable and responsible. This role is expected to be in the office every day.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Highly self-motivated individual with a first in, last out approach to work
- You believe in no excuses and have a “find a way to yes” mentality
- 1+ years’ experience in related sales role
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Comfortable building relationships over the phone, via video and email
- Ability to qualify inbound and outbound leads
- Analytical skills in order to overcome objections
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Focused and disciplined approach to anything you do
- Open to coaching
- Thrive in team oriented atmosphere
- Sales CRM experience (preferably SFDC)
- Sales tools experience (LinkedIn, Zoom Info, SalesLoft)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business-related field (not required but highly preferred)
We have an incredible product, a huge addressable market, and great momentum. Now we need to scale and for that, we need a world class Market Development Representative.
AI Foundry, a Kodak Alaris business unit, transforms banking and lending operations by integrating information, people and processes to enable increased insight and improved decision-making. Our Actionable Intelligence Management solutions help organizations streamline and automate manual processes, seize new business opportunities and manage compliance, all while driving bottom-line performance.
The Company has an equal opportunity policy.