Professional Services Program Manager
Professional Services Program Managers collaborate with customers, partners and internal staff to oversee design, implementation and delivery of next-generation of AI Foundry solutions. In this critical and highly visible role, you’ll be responsible for identifying and documenting requirements, building and executing project plans and leading a distributed team to deliver a fantastic customer experience. Day-to-day, you’ll be hands-on with a variety of enterprise products & components, including ECM/CMS, enterprise search and various analytics, as well as the latest in management tools, working both on-premises and in cloud. You’ll also work closely with our solution managers to provide feedback that help our solutions evolve in the best possible way.
About AI Foundry
AI Foundry, a Kodak Alaris business unit, transforms enterprise operations by integrating information, people and processes to enable increased insight and improved decision-making. Our Actionable Intelligence Management solutions help organizations streamline and automate manual processes, seize new business opportunities and manage compliance, all while driving bottom-line performance.
- Lead a distributed team to deliver solutions for clients, ensuring a fantastic experience along the way
- Conduct interviews with clients, partners and internal staff to identify, refine & prioritize solution requirements
- Document, analyze, negotiate & refine content describing solutions, customizations, tailoring approaches and details of specific deployments including runbooks, training materials, etc.
- Work hands-on with solutions, including ECM/CMS, enterprise search, analytics etc.
- Partner with solution leads to oversee QA and rapid remediation
- Partner with the customer to ensure smooth roll-out and long-term success of the solution
- Provide feedback, input and review to Product & Solution Managers
Skills and/or Knowledge Specifications
- 5+ years demonstrated success delivering solutions in enterprise software or solutions, with recent, hands-on experience in ECM/CMS, Business Process Management
- Superb, customer-facing communication and negotiation skills
- Expertise with Windows, including Azure
- Ability to travel 25%
- Experience with enterprise search, analytics, general application development (web, mobile), PMP certification all a plus
Desired Knowledge Specifications
- Excellent knowledge of Windows, Web technologies
- Ideal candidates will have strong GUI, general application integration and programming skills
- Knowledge or background in ECM, Documents Capture and Workflow, Enterprise Search and Data Integration technologies
- Comfort operating in Windows and Azure environments
- Experience developing in .Net / VB
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Experience integrating applications
Eduation and/or Experience Specifications
- BS or equivalent in CS or related area
The Company has an equal opportunity policy.