Summary of Online Privacy Notice
(Updated – September 3, 2013)
Within this Privacy Notice, AI Foundry, a Kodak Alaris business unit, will be referred to as "The Company."
This statement applies to information collected about consumers on The Company website. For exceptions, click here. The Company is also referred to as "we" and "us" in this notice.
- We collect information you choose to submit during your registration.
- We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and beacons, on our websites and emails.
- We sometimes obtain additional information about you, such as your demographic and lifestyle information, from other sources.
- For more information about our information collection practices please click here.
- We use the information you submit to provide you with services you request.
- We use information about you to provide offers and information and information regarding The Company's products. Click here for more information.
- We do not share your information with, or sell it to, other marketers without your permission. We may share your information with affiliates as well as vendors we've hired to assist in providing products and services. Click here for more information.
- You may request to be removed from our programs by clicking this link.
Our Privacy Notice is reviewed and enforced by the Direct Marketing Association. The Company participates in the EU/Department of Commerce Safe Harbor Program and the Switzerland/Department of Commerce Safe Harbor Program.
How to Contact Us:
For more information about our Privacy Notice, go to the privacy statement.
Or write us at:
AI Foundry500 Edgewater Drive, Suite 556Wakefield, MA 01880